Brushing your childs teeth
Brushing your kids teeth | Your childs first dental visit | Check up parties | Fissure sealants | Happy air conscious sedation
Children 0-2 years
- From birth clean your childs mouth using a damp cloth.
- Start brushing as soon as the first tooth erupts.
- Use a soft tooth brush with a small head.
- Use a tiny amount of childrens toothpaste.
Children over 2 years
- Help your child with brushing.
- Brush teeth twice daily, after breakfast and before bedtime.
- Use a pea sized amount of fluoride toothpaste
- Ask the child to spit out the toothpaste after brushing
- Try to make tooth brushing a fun!